There are several types of different or general mental ability and IQ tests. Generally they measure how accurately and quickly you are able to solve problems, to provide a sign of your intellect.
GMA IQ Tests
These are General Mental Ability IQ tests which measure your aptitude to rapidly solve a mixture of different problems ranging from numeric to verbal to diagrammatic.
Sample IQ Test:
- If Bill sells 15 apples in a work week, find the average number of apples Bill sells every day?
- “Pig is to pork” as “Cow is to _____”:
- It takes two hours to drive to City X and it is 120km away, what was the speed with which the vehicle was travelling?
- If A sells more tickets than B and B sells more than C, who sells the most if we compare A and C?
- The words “inclusive” and “exclusive” have:
- Same meaning
- Different meaning
- Are opposite in meaning
- For a cube which is 5m x 5m x 5m, find the cubic metres this container could hold?
- True or False – The acronym RSVP initially came from French termRépondez s’il vous plaît ?
- “Boat is to water” as “Plane is to _____”
- Find the odd one out in the series 3, 5, 7, 11, 14, 17
- PARTICULAR is the opposite of:
Above IQ Test Answers:
- 3 – as there are 5 days in a work week, so divide 15 /5 = 3
- 60km per hour –divide 120 by number of hours, you’ll get the kilometres per hour
- A – Given B sells more than C, and A sells more the B, consequently A must sell more than C
- These words are opposites
- 125 cubic metres –multiple all dimensions of cube by others. 5x5x5=125
- 14 because all the others are prime numbers, except for 14.
Diagrammatic IQ Test
Diagrammatic IQ tests can test your ability to recognize patterns and objects. For the following diagrams, pick the item below it which completes the pattern:
Diagrammatic IQ Test Answers