The winter season is here and with it comes dryness which can really damage our skin. Here are few tips that can help you fight the dryness battle and look your best in the frosty winters:
10 Skin Care Tips Every Woman Should Know
- Keep that Sunscreen ON- We think ‘it’s just 10 minutes’ walk, nothing will happen but believe me the sun will damage your skin, it can penetrate through anything. Even when you are inside your room don’t forget to apply sunscreen with higher SPF in it.
- Exfoliate- Try and exfoliate every week possible. Removing your dead skin cells from the face and see the glow naturally.
- You can make your scrub at home- If are choosy when it comes to the market product then no problem! You can make your scrub at home. Use sugar, gram flour, coffee for getting an amazing glow and freedom from dead skin cells naturally.
- Take care of those eyes- Your eyes are the way to your soul so make them soulful. Apply eye cream at night or you can put rose water dipped cotton for relaxing them, you apply ice to remove those puffy eyes.
- Always moisturize- Winter makes your skin dull and you should never forget to moisturize in order to ensure proper skin care.
- Lighten those dark circles- For winter skin care you can use used teabags after storing them in the refrigerator for sometimes and putting them over your eyes at night.
- Keep a check on what you eat- If your breakfast includes almonds then it’s great. Salmon, tuna, and halibut are good options for healthier lunch and dinner.
- Apply perfumes- Don’t forget to apply perfumes to these places like inside elbow, behind knees, behind ears, inside wrist, the base of the throat.
- Get some natural care- If you have the problem of pimples then you need a home-made pack that has extracts of lemon or neem or yogurt and gram flour pack.
- If you have a sensitive skin type then we have a remedy for you as well. Try the face pack that has oatmeal, yogurt, and honey. Apply it over your face and wash it off.
Start taking care of your skin before it’s too late!!