There are a number of ways in which employees can convey gratitude towards their boss. They can write a note, send a text message or appreciate their boss’ management and leadership by writing an inspirational quote on a card.
This Boss’ Day make sure you thank your boss for mentoring and guiding you all along. A few words of encouragement and appreciation are all it takes to build affable bridges. Here are some wonderful boss’s day quotes, sayings and thank you notes that you can use to impress your boss!
BOSS’S DAY QUOTES FOR CARDS
1) Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
2) Your good karma makes working here good karma for others. You’re great! Happy Boss’s Day!
3) By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
– Robert Frost
4) A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.
– Byron Pulsifer
5) Dear boss… thanks for putting the needs of your employees ahead of those of the company and your own.
BOSS’S DAY QUOTES SAYINGS
1) Not every boss is nice. We really hit the jackpot with you! Happy Boss’s Day!
2) Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
3) People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
– Theodore Roosevelt
4) Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to you as well.
5) One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you.
– Dennis A. Peer
BOSS DAY QUOTES THANK YOU
1) Thank you doesn’t say it all but it’s a nice alternative to overwhelming you with so much gratitude and appreciation that you begin to wish you’d never been so darned nice.
2) Things you should know about me 1 – Love working on your team. 2 – Love having a boss like you. 3 – Love getting a paycheck. 4 – Love knowing I have a job. Shall I continue? Happy Boss’s Day!
3) Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
4) Thank you much more, than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way!
5) It’s an achievement to be a boss with the difficult employees like us around. Thanks for bearing us all through. Happy Boss day
INTERNATIONAL BOSS DAY QUOTES
1) A good leader sees not just who we are… But inspires us to be who we can be. Your vision and dedication are really inspiring us to be a team. Thank you for your passion and for everything you do. Have a good boss day!
2) The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
– Edward Bulwer-Lytton (Poet)
3) You know how hectic it is here, sometimes. We never really let co-workers know how much we appreciate them. So, today, that’s what we all wanted to do. We appreciate you! Happy Boss’s Day!
4) I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
5) A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.
– Byron Pusifer.