There is no one better than the Dalai Lama to learn about happiness from. As one of the most renowned Buddhists in the world, and at the same time being somebody who’s way of living lays happiness as its first priority, the Dalai Lama radiates positive energy and happy vibes.
The Dalai Lama shared his secrets to a life of happiness and contentment in his famous book – The Art of Happiness. Let us reflect on his insights on how to attain eternal happiness, why empathy and intimacy are significant, and how we can rise above our pessimistic states of mind. We can learn a lot about joy, bliss and happiness from the Dalai Lama.
Here are Dalai Lama’s 10 Secrets to Happiness, which may change your outlook on life for GOOD!
- Don’t focus on external circumstances.
- Cultivate universal compassion.
- Build close, intimate relationships.
- Find your way to spirituality.
- Accept suffering as a natural quality of life.
- Eliminate negative attitudes and feelings.
- Find the good in every situation.
- Get rid of negative feelings.
- Replace negative feelings with positive feelings.
- Get rid of anxiety and low self-esteem.
You may also like to read – How to Reprogram Your Mind for Positive Thinking: 2 Simple Steps