Valentine’s Day is round the corner and love is in the air for sure!
It’s time to express your love for the people who matter to you, irrespective of your romantic interest. After all, it’s fun to rise above cliche and do things differently, isn’t it?
Valentine’s Day calls for a celebration of love and it’s expression towards all your important people. Here are some ways in which you can wish your boss, colleagues and friends this Valentine’s day after all ‘Love is Love’.
Valentine’s Day Wishes For Boss And Colleagues (With Images)
- Thank you for making long Meetings Bearable boss. I send heartiest wishes to you on V-Day and wish you a splendid day filled with moments of love and delight. Happy Valentine’s Day
- May this Valentine’s Day get you some time to spend with your loved ones. Wishing you loads of love and happiness on this day, happy Valentine’s Day Boss!
- Forgetting you on Valentine’s Day would be a CAT-astrophe! So why take a chance? Happy Valentine V-Day to a pawsome Boss!
- May your Valentine’s Day be filled with sweet and charming things! Don’t work too hard Boss, you deserve a holiday! Happy Valentine’s Day
- You make work a lot of fun. I hope your Valentine’s Day is enjoyable. I earnestly wish you a blissful and happy Valentine’s Day.
Check out our unique collection of Valentine’s Day Wishes For Boss and colleagues with Images to share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- This V-Day I want to thank you for making me feel special by showing faith n my abilities. Happy V-day Boss!
- It’s rare to have a gem of a boss like you. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on Valentine’s Day Boss!
- I love having you as my boss! Thanks for making your team feel loved. Have a happy Valentine’s Day ahead!
- Thank you for all your guidance and support. I hope your Valentine’s Day is sweet and cheering Boss!
- Having a boss like you is a real blessing. You have supported me in countless ways. Happy Valentine’s Day boss!